1. Collection of Personal Information
- Visit AlorAir’s website and providing your Personal Information;
- Interact or follow social media managed by AlorAir (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram);
- Place an order via a store, telephone or website;
- Apply for a job with AlorAir;
- Submit website feedback, enquires or comments;
- Provide your Personal Information for the provision of special offers by AlorAir or any other service provided by AlorAir, including the newsletter;
- Enter into an agreement with AlorAir; or
- Any other method of collection as determined by AlorAir from time to time.
- AlorAir may collect and hold the following personal information (“Personal Information”):
- Name, address, phone and/or facsimile number and email address;
- Australian Company Number and/or Australian Business Number (if required);
- Details of your orders;
- IP address;
- Loyalty program, award or redemption details;
- Driver’s licence or other photo and address identification;
- Bank details; and
- Any additional information provided to AlorAir, including any feedback, rating or comments made by you.
2. Use of Personal Information
- AlorAir uses the Personal Information for the purpose for which it was specified or reasonably apparent at the time when the Personal Information was collected. The Personal Information may be used in respect to the following:
- Providing order confirmations;
- Processing and delivering of orders including fraud prevention;
- Assisting the offering of products and services by AlorAir or its related entities, merchants, contractors, agents and/or employees;
- Processing of job applications and the provision of relevant information in this respect;
- Communicating promotional offers, marketing information or special events;
- Responding to feedback, ratings, comments, complaints and enquiries; and
- Using for administrative, marketing, planning, employment performance review, service or product development purposes.
- You may advise AlorAir if you do not wish to receive any promotional offers, marketing information or special events from AlorAir.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Where appropriate and required, AlorAir may disclose your Personal Information:
- To other associated AlorAir entities, including its delivery company;
- To AlorAir’s suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with or for the purpose of AlorAir’s business;
- Where the law requires or authorises AlorAir to do so, particularly in relation to fraud prevention; and
- To any other third party notified by you at the time of or after collecting your Personal Information, including the merchant performing services to you.
4. Access to, Protection and Destruction of Personal Information
- Subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), AlorAir provides you with access to your Personal Information upon your request.
- AlorAir will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up to date and complete. However, AlorAir relies on you advising of any changes or inaccuracies of your Personal Information. Please advise AlorAir if you are of the view that any of your Personal Information requires updating or correcting.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while AlorAir strives to protect your Personal Information, AlorAir cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AlorAir over the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once AlorAir receives your transmission, AlorAir makes its best effort to try and ensure the information and Personal Information security both on AlorAir systems and while in transit between AlorAir’s systems and the companies who provide AlorAir with the various systems.
- AlorAir will destroy any sensitive personal information, e.g. drivers licence, after a period of 4 months.
5. Complaints Procedure
- Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was handled or determined, you may contact AlorAir or, alternatively, contact the Australian Information Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.